Sunday, March 15, 2009

Cheers!

Hey friends! For the last two days I've been enjoying the sights and sounds of one of my favorite cities in the entire world...London! I don't have much time to update now (because the hostel I'm staying at only gives me 15 minutes for 50 pence, ugh) but it has been AWESOME to come back to a city that I love! On Saturday we went to Madame Toussant's wax museum and took a lot of funny pictures...I will be sure to post them. :)

Tonight we leave for our last time at the London Gatwick airport, and I will arrive in Madrid tomorrow morning at about 11am. I am VERY MUCH looking forward to being back in a familiar city (and not spending so much money!) I will give everyone a full run down of my past week when I get home- I have a lot to talk about!

all my love--

No comments: