Thursday, March 19, 2009

I can't not post these pictures.

OK, So somewhere in the last two posts I mentioned that I went to Madame Toussand's Wax Museum while I was in London with my friend Sylvia. Here are all the pictures we took while we were there...as you can see, we had a good time :)

So these aren't exactly in correct order, but I would like to dedicate this first picture to Carrie Jussely. You would have loved it...they had a whole section dedicated ONLY to HSM3.

Such a typical Will Smith pose.

Me and Tom...not quite sure what to think about him.

This really looks like I'm sitting in front of Steven Spieldberg, accompanied by a dinosaur hand from his movie Jurassic Park.

When I was taking this picture, I literally thought that Robin Williams would move in about 2 seconds, he looked that real. It was almost a little creepy.

Not paying attention to me...jerkface. Thanks, Orlando.

My new BFF, Nicole Kidman.

Surrounded by so much talent, what do I do?

Me and the Princess. So beautiful.

Classy.

Posing with the King.

My hanging out with the new Commander in Chief. No big deal.

It's Liza and Liza! Woo-hoo!

Me and Leo.

I don't think Justin Timberlake thinks I'm that funny.

Pretty women!

My friend Sylvia and I posing with Johnny Depp...if only he was real.

Love him.

Clearly, George Clooney does not understand what I'm trying to tell him.


'Arry Potter!

Dame Judy Dench!

Me and Brangelina. All in a day's work.

Posh and Becks, London's favorite couple.

No comments: