Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Quick update

Hey friends! I'm sitting in the London Luton airport right now, getting ready to (try to) sleep before my flight to Prague tomorrow. This has to be quick, because I just looked up at my internet clock thing and realized that I only have 4 minutes and 30 seconds left before I have to pay again for my time :)

Athens was AWESOME. Yesterday we went down to the Acropolis and saw everything that makes Athens famous- the Parthenon, Athena's Temple, the Ampitheater, etc. It was so incredible to be around things that have been around longer than almost anything in the world. Today we went to see Zeus' Temple and the 2004 Olympic stadium. It's a shame I can't show you all pictures, because both were really cool as well. I'll post some once I get back to my computer in Madrid.

Like I said, I leave for Prague tomorrow and then for London (again) on Friday. I'm super excited to go back to London, and I'm looking forward to seeing some of my friends from school in Madrid in Prague! I don't know about the internet situation at my next two hostels, but if I can update you all I will! OK my time is up but I will talk to you all later!

all my love=--

No comments: